Friday, April 1, 2016

Geocentrism. Flat Earth Truth. Eric Dubay TESLA, My opinion.

New Video ERIC DUBAY


The so called experts sit there making up lies and confusing us, over and over to rob all our Gold. They say the sun is 400 times larger then moon. Up is up and down is down. I agree, he goes over some proofs here from his book, Flat Earth Conspiracy I have it. Amazon.



It all makes crystal clear sense to me. And I am pretty smart. I have not had cable tv in two decades, I live where no wifi exists, I have deer and rabbits, and wild greens and food from the land. I eat a raw vegan diet. I meditate daily. You should too. I am not brainwashed. I choose any entertainment, I want. I seen it all on internet. I have home business so I am ok too. I am not dumb. I really researched, with awe. They say you have to do 400 hours to prove it. Its such an unlearning we have to do. And make sure we are right, which I have. 


The horizon is always flat. No convexity of the earth, canals, lighthouses, pilots, "plane sailing" all are straight. All flat. Satellites are hoax.  Noone has ever seen it acorss the moon with telescope, not one and there are supposedly millions. You can find proof of all your doubts and you pick the easiest answer.  ISS FAKE. NASA movie sets. Trust your eyes and look. Its so simple. Its easy. It makes sense to everyone.


He gives you measurements and numbers, you have to be smart to listen to him. I am. All houses are built with no curvature. NEW YORK CITY the buildings do not tilt. Ships sailing over the horizon? Get a Nikon Coolpix and bring it back into focus, 100 miles away even still there, shouldn't there be a curve? NASA FISH EYE LENSES and CGI photos. That's photoshop. Nasa says they have to be CGI. They call them images, not photos. 


 Hey I heard on GOOGLE now google is changing the curvature of the earth, making it from 8 inches to .008 or something, trying to fool the world its a globe. Its not. Its flat. Its beautiful. Geocentric. Why stars all the same? We are not spinning 1000 mph. If we were I could shoot a cannon up and it would land miles away. The Liars make up anything and they toast to how grand the lies get.  Thing is evil has no skills. They leave clues. They say they do this on purpose, but its about incompetence, turned to mockery. Its about stealing from us. And then getting self esteem from the lies.  They cheer each other.


MAN is our love and our enemy. We have knowledge of good and evil. We are both inside. We need to be good in all our actions, in our thoughts. We need to get back to nature and eat more raw foods and juices.


Universe was intelligently designed.  Life and this world is divine.


It is not a laughing comedy show, sad, twisted, angry at us, for not seeing, for blindly trusting you, to care for them. Globalists, Internationalists, One world order. GLOBE EARTH what a ball of schizophrenia.


Nasa, and the MASONS have had Earth demoted to a planet. Like many. Sun only giver of light and the moon only reflects it. ( He says the moon self lights, cool blue hue, and look at the moon and where the sun is, when its waxing waning.  He has a video too on eclispes. Makes no sense why evil would do this just for a laugh.. We lost faith and gained it in hedonism and buying stuff. He says it.


Madonna is now doing luciferian dances. Katy, celebrating devil horns, Beyonce ruining her career. The price you pay for your success, you dont want it!


Earth is not whirling around a sun 93 million miles away. Imaginary axis.They say a vaccum, we live in vaccum with black holes and solar flares and hellfire suns and planets rainbow colored.  Mickey Mouse ears on Mercury! NASA artist they celebrated. ahhaha Great joke!


They took a car up to the moon in that.


TO ERIC


===================================

READ WHAT TESLA SAID THE STARS WERE


-------------------------------------------------------------------
HOW DID DRACULA DIE?
The one undisputed fact is that ultimately his body was decapitated by the Muslims ( Turks they called them back then) and his head sent to Constantinople where the sultan had it displayed on a stake as proof that he was finally dead. He was reportedly buried at Snagov, an island monastery located near Bucharest.
 ( Genghis Khan could not beat them either. Research, tell me what you find)


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I did this in MS PAINT


I leave you with a page from Cathy Obriens book. You may think she is crazy, but she is eyewitness and this is what she wrote. You can buy book at Barnes and Nobles. Its about Hillary Clinton and Bill, when he was president.


LICK ON IT its worth it. I mean CLICK ON IT. Sorry but you cannot unread. 

I am changing everyday as a flat earther. I am powerful. I feel strong, like I can do anything, once you see ahahaha Thats why there is so much evil and NOONE BELIEVES it, because they cant. The deception is so high.  People are really angry when they find out. They ask why would they lie. Hey everytime Nasa buys a 290 million space tent, you dont even notice. Flat Earthers do not miss a thing now. I feel I know something. 

I feel I know exactly what god is. All that is good.  We are supposed to be happy. Have everything. Be love. Follow our dreams, be honest, loving, turn the other cheek, but when pushed, we win anyways. Good wins, we have gods protection. Atheists, when I say god, I mean all that is good.   I receive amazing ideas, my thoughts come out fast, I can type fast, mockery of nasty comments on my thoughts, do not phase me. I love man.  I am filled with love. I want to heal, the innocents who for 500 years have been toyed with.


TESLA I have his notes behind me, his book. Read what he says the stars are. He did not like EINSTEIN. Said all these numbers on top of one another, make no sense, when the base is wrong. I cant prove it here, in one post but I invite you to research. There is so much you have to unlearn and if I told you all I know, it would be too much to take. You would get frustrated and angry and alot of the vids are not that greatly produced.

PATIENCE you will find. Just watch the sun travel across the flat lands one day. Just like Obama said





No comments:

Post a Comment